You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2014 8:48 pm  #1

Alice and Thursday

Something I wondered after reading about the three Thursdays in the last Fforde book - What if Alice already knew all of these characters from her reading? What if she, as a child, read or was read the Wonderland book...so that when she was "in" Wonderland herself, everything seemed familiar? 

It's a simple thought, but something I enjoyed on this read-through.

(Something I didn't enjoy - When did Alice turn into such a brat?!? So annoying.)

11/21/2014 11:17 am  #2

Re: Alice and Thursday

That would make this book so trippy! I'm not sure I could handle it!

2/24/2018 12:58 am  #3

Alice has been recognized as a cultural icon. She has been described as a departure from the typical nineteenth-century child protagonist, and the success of the two Alice inspired Assignment Writer propelled various spin-offs, farces, and imitations, with protagonists like Alice in personality.

4/05/2018 12:54 am  #4

Yeah Alice is recognized as a cultural icon of nineteenth century kids. Great topic of literature though. 

8/26/2018 3:04 pm  #5

Thanks for great post.
https://appeven-download.com/

9/13/2018 11:27 pm  #6

Before you even think about the ogyoutube app, realize this: Google offers a 1-month free trial for new users to kick the tires. So, let's dive into why you should sign up for youtube red app today, and happily pay for it, without complaint.So, Is popcorn time app Safe or What?! Now, it probably goes without saying that certain parties are not amused by the existence of an app that makes streaming content even easier than using NetflixThis showbox apk can be simply defined as a useful Android application which has the potential to keep you entertained on-the-go. This showbox iphone app has the potential to stream your favorite movies and TV shows without lag. Furthermore, showbox pc movies and TV shows directory have almost everything which you want to stream online.

Board footera